About Me

About Me

Friday, 6 March 2015

Outfit of the day - Friday 6th March - Shirt Obsession!!!

Today's dress down Friday work look

Today I teamed this awesome checked TopShop shirt with my high waisted leather look skater skirt.


This shirt is a recent purchase from Topshop and I have worn it a lot! This look is a great way to dress it up a little. The highwaisted skirt nips you in at the waist creating a great shape. But it also looks great with jeans and boots, and also wet look leggings and heels or trainers!


I have had this skirt a while so I have selected a few similar skirts that I think would also work really well should you like to recreate my look.




Have a fab weekend fellow fashion lovers 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. love this look<3

    http://pinkgrandex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for such a late response! Thank you :)

      Love the Primark cuff on your latest post! xx

      Delete