About Me

About Me

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Outfit of the Day - Sunday 22nd June

Sunday afternoon I popped into Richmond to see my gorgeous cousin and bride to be Kayleigh, to meet with the hen party as in a months time we're jetting off to Marbella for the hen doo. 

For the super fun afternoon I wore my NewLook strapless jumpsuit.



I have had this jumpsuit a couple of years now and I LOVE it!!! It's so comfy, easy to wear, you don't get strap tan marks, it doesn't matter if you haven't tanned your legs and you can dress it up or down.

I went for a casual and simple look on Sunday with simple brown sandals and my Muru snowflake necklace.

AND LADIES YOU ARE IN LUCK...


Although I got this jumpsuit a while ago NewLook are showing almost identical jumpsuits this season.

Lots of my friends tell me that couldn't wear a strapless piece as they need to wear a bra so this is a perfect alternative.

A slightly more dressy version of the strapless jumpsuit, I think teamed with a statement necklace, heels and a fabulous up doo this piece would look incredible!

I am sooooo excited this jumpsuit is back and in more colours, I defiantly ordered the navy blue one today. Its just so easy, breezy and can be made to look fantabulous,

Happy shopping (you know you want to!)

x x x

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've nominated you for The Libester Award, for the rules and more information check out my blog post :) http://xdaisyqueenx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete