About Me

About Me

Monday, 23 June 2014

Birthday Girl!!

This Tuesday I tuned the grand old age of 27, and what a birthday it has been. 
My friends and I went out on Friday night for drinks to celebrate, to which I was my newly purchased Miss Guided dress.


(click on picture below to view dress on Miss Guided website)



I teamed the dress with these royal blue pointed stilettos from NewLook, I loved how it added a pop of colour

NewLook - £19.99
For my birthday drinks we went to 21, a lovely cocktail bar in the heart of Covent Garden

Click here to go to website(Image taken from 21 website)
The waiters were so lovely, the nibbles we delicious and we had a really good night!



Celebrations with the family

For what I thought would be a nice quiet dinner with the family (which was actually a night full of laughter and prosecco - love it!) I wore this jumper, trouser combo.


I love this embellished H&M jumper (it has literally just hit the stores ladies!), I smartened the jumper up with a white shirt worn underneath, and wore a pair of black peg leg trousers, also H&M.  

We had a wonderful evening in The Anglers in Teddington. If you're ever in the area I really recommend this pub, especially if the weather is good as it has a huge beer garden, a children's play area and the food is fab pub food!

The Anglers
Me and my crazy family!

Time for presents!!

I felt spoilt rotten this year with some incredible gifts from my friends and family.


I knew this year I wanted to get a really nice bag and so mum, dad and my brother joined forces to get me this amazing Kate Spade bag.
The girls in the Kate Spade store in Westfield were an absolute dream, they couldn't have been more lovely and even thought we bought the bag just a day before my birthday they gift wrapped it beautifully so I could open it the next day.

Click here for Kate Spade NY


The boy did good!

I was also given this gorgeous Thomas Sabo charm bracelet from my very special man. We have recently come back from a long weekend in Paris (stay tuned for those outfits) so the Eiffel Tower was the perfect first charm, that brings back lots of wonderful memories.


Click here for Thomas Sabo

From one of my fabulous friends I received this gorgeous Accessorize necklace (Thank You Nat!)



Naturally Prosecco was received along side this card that is just so incredibly true!!! 
(Thank you Rach!)


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment