About Me

About Me

Saturday, 21 June 2014

Afternoon Tea at The Dorchester

My flatmate and I decided this year instead of giving each other gifts for our birthday's we'd take each other out for champagne afternoon tea, and where else is there to go other than one of the worlds most prestigious hotels - The Dorchester


We started off the day with bucks fizz and poached egg on spinach and an English Muffin.




I'm not much of a cook so was pretty please with the way these turned out, I am now the master of the poached egg!!

For such a special day I wanted to create a look that was summery and elegant. 


I teamed this white H&M skater dress, with a simple single breasted black blazer. I accessorised the look with a gold bar Oasis necklace and tan wedge heels. 

Get the look



 


It was an absolutely wonderful afternoon, and the food was gorgeous!

x x x

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to go for a fancy tea as a gift! Looks absolutely amazing! Loved your outfit too! So chic and perfect for the day!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca

      Thanks so much re the outfit. The day was amazing, gifts that create a memory are so special!

      x x x

      Delete